Sunday, April 22, 2018

TheBalm Nude Beach #3


Maroon Eye Look Using TheBalm Nude Beach Palette





Hello everyone! Welcome back! Today I have another look using my TheBalm Nude Beach palette. For this look, I opted on a maroon eye with a nude lip. If you would like to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading. 



I began by applying my Nyx eyeshadow base. I used a concealer brush to do this. 


I then set that with the shade Cream from my Lorac Pro palette.


I took a crease brush and applied the shade Bold (a warm mid-toned brown). I applied that in the crease using windshield wiper and circular motions to blend that in. 


I then took the shade Brazen (a cool dark brown shade similar to espresso from Lorac). I applied that with a smaller crease brush and focused it on the outer v. 


Taking a flat shader brush, I picked up the shade Bootylicious (a shimmery maroon shadow) and applied that to the lid.


I used the airbrush concealer by benefit to brighten my under eyes. I applied this with my ring finger and focused most of the product on the darkest parts of my under eyes. 


I used my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in vanilla to further brighten the under eyes. I blended that out using a damp beautyblender.


For foundation, I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage foundation in the shade fair beige and blended that out with my beautyblender.


I set the under eyes with my Laura Mercier translucent setting powder and an angled brush.


To set the face, I used my physician's formula pressed powder and a large powder brush.


I filled in my brows using the shade espresso from my Lorac Pro palette.


I set that with my essence make me brow in browny brows.


For my brow bone highlight, I used the shade light pink and applied that to the inner corner as well. 

I used a bit of the bootylicious shade and smudged that with an angled brush to the lower lash line.


For contour, I used the shade Taupe from my Lorac Pro palette.



For blush, I used my iSOCiETY COSMETICS blush in lady bug.


For highlight, I opted for a more natural look and used my Laura Mercier matte radiance highlight in 01. 


I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.


For mascara, I used my Urban Decay Troublemaker mascara and applied two coats to the top lashes.


To finish the look, I used a bareminerals plumping lipgloss in charmer (a milky pink). 

I opted to skip the liner but if you want to add that extra drama and make the lashes look fuller, I would suggest tightlining the waterline (line both the top and bottom waterlines).

I hope you enjoyed this look! 

As usual, thanks for reading!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment