Sunday, April 8, 2018

First Empties of 2018

Empties January, February and March of 2018


Hello everyone! Welcome to another round of empties! Can you believe we are now in April?? Crazy! Anyway, as per usual, I forgot to blog monthly empties so this is a collection of three months' worth of empties. If you want to know what I used up these past three months, keep on reading!


First up, my go to makeup removing wipes, Neutrogena makeup remover. I absolutely love these. I am not even mad that they leave a greasy residue. I have yet to find a replacement for these, they are either to harsh on my skin or don't take off enough makeup. If you have any suggestions for me on ones that I may like, let me know in the comments below.


I also used up an eye mask, the Yes to coconuts. I liked this mask, it felt nice on the skin and it was really easy to use. I can't say that I saw any difference though in what it did. It was definitely an interesting experience! I bought this at Ulta.


I also used a sheet mask it's bynature with avocado oil and rice protein. This was very nice on the skin. I actually go this one at Walmart. 


Another sheet mask I used up was the found argan sheet mask. This one felt reaaally nice on my skin. I also got this one at Walmart.


I tried this eye mask that I got in my FabFitFun box. It is the Klorane eye mask. I can't say that I was really impressed with how it performed, I did not really see a difference. I do have some more patches to use and we will see if my thoughts change next time. 


I also got rid of this Sonia Kashuk foundation. I absolutely hated it. It was overly perfumed, I
just couldn't handle it. It looked beautiful on the skin but I could not get past the smell.


I also finished up my farsali rose gold elixir. I honestly cannot say that this made a huge difference in my skin. I actually prefer the Josie Maran face oil over this one. 


I finished off this dark circle concealer from Nyx. I think it was pretty good quality, pretty opaque, and a bit moisturizing. I had this in the shade fair. I bought it at Ulta.


I also used up my Too Faced Born this Way concealer in the shade Fair. This was an ok concealer, but for the $30 price tag, I would rather buy my Nars Creamy Radiant concealer.


I also used up my Benefit Boi-ing hydrating concealer. I did not like this. The coverage was not enough for me. It was also hydrating as it says on the name, but I felt it did not set at all, it kind of stayed sort of greasy and kind of moved around on me. 


Another product I used up is my UD eye shadow primer potion. I really like this primer but concealer has been doing the job for me now. I may invest in this later but for now, I am ok. This is a good primer.


Finally, I used up my Tarte gel liner pot in black. I really enjoy this liner but recently I have been liking the pen type liner, it is a bit easier to use than the gel.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my empties. Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment