Sunday, April 8, 2018

TheBalm Nude Beach Look #1


Natural Every day look using TheBalm Nude Beach


Hello everyone! I am here with my first look using TheBalm Nude Beach eye shadow palette. I opted for a more "natural" look keeping it sans eye liner and a light lip. If you would like to see how I achieved it, keep on reading!

I started off prepping my eye lids. I used my Nars Creamy Radiant concealer in fair and set that with the shade Brilliant (a yellow cream matte shade).

I then applied the shade Bold (a warm light brown similar to the shade Taupe from Lorac Pro) in the crease.

I took the shade Bodacious which is a slight warmer burt orange/brown shade and applied that to the outer crease.

I applied the shade Brave which is a shimmer bordeaux brown and applied that to the outer v. I then took a fluffier brush and blended that into the crease.  

I took the shade Braniac which is a warm shimmery rose shade and applied that to the outer lid.

I then applied Buff (a light shimmery pink) to the inner lid.

For concealer, I applied Benefit airbrush concealer with my finger and then the Nars Creamy radiant concealer with a beautyblender.

For foundation, I mixed my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation in fair beige and my Wet n Wild foundation in Shell ivory. I blended that out with a damp beautyblender.

To set my under eyes, I used the Laura Mercier loose setting powder and a beautyblender.

To set the face, I used my Physician's formula pressed powder and a big fluffy brush.

I used a clean brush to brush off the excess under eye powder.

I used the shade espresso from my Lorac Pro palette to fill in my brows.

I set my brows with my essence brow gel.

For a brow bone highlight, I used the shade light pink from Lorac Pro palette.

For contour/bronzer, I used my Taupe shade from Lorac Pro.

I used my iSOCiETY COSMETICS blush in lady bug (a terracotta red) and applied that to my cheeks.

For highlight, I used iSOCiETY COSMETICS eye shimmer in oh baby and applied that with my ring finger.

I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

I applied UD troublemaker mascara (two coats) to the top lashes only.

To finish off the look, I used my UD Trivial liquid lipstick. This is a light pink shade. 

I hope you enjoyed this look! I definitely did. I enjoyed this palette, the shadows are very pigmented and apply/blend very easily.

Thanks for reading!

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment