Monday, September 4, 2017

Summer Empties: July and August 2017


 

Hello all! I am back with another round of empties. I believe I have not blogged empties since June so these should be my July-August empties. Most of these are recurring purchases but I figured I would give you my thoughts on some of these.

These are staples in my collection, they are the Neutrogena makeup removing cleansing wipes. They are the original ones. They come in different types, natural ones (green packaging), soothing (purple packaging), clearing (I think, and they are in a yellow package). These are great! They do leave some residue on the face but I have yet to find ones that remove as much makeup as these. These are around $6 and you can find them pretty much anywhere.

This was in my Project Pan (that is failing miserably) but it is the fragrance mist from Bath & Body Works in the scent Japanese Cherry Blossom. It smells wonderful! 

This is my go to gel liner, it is the Tarte Amazonian Clay gel liner in black. It is around $21.

This is my go to drugstore brow pencil. It is the Nyx Cosmetics pencil in dark brown. I get this at Ulta.

This is the liquid beautyblender. the top of the bottle has a pump. You are supposed to put the beautyblender on the pump and push down to get product. I enjoyed this product but I don't know that I will continue to get the liquid kind. The part where the soap comes out of always got clogged and it was way too difficult to keep clean. I think the solid soap is way easier to work with.

This is Vitabath body wash in the scent grapefruit vanilla. It smells wonderful. This is really a splurge for me, I think the price is a bit much, around $9 I believe. I get this at Ulta. 
I finished this foundation, from iSOCiETY COSMETICS in the shade N45, cool neutral. The formula reminded me a bit of the It CC +. The coverage was really good. Unfortunately, this is too dark for me even for summer, but it is a great foundation!

This Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation is a perfect match for my winter skin. It is really nice if you want some lightweight, light coverage your skin but better foundation. The only downfall is you need to get a concealer in the same type of formula. If you wear a fuller coverage concealer, you will definitely be able to tell where the concealer ends and the foundation begins. I believe I got this from Sephora.

I used the Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer. I absolutely loved this concealer. It was very brightening under my eyes and covered my corrector/dark circles. It has a pretty decent shade range. The downside is that it is $30. You can get it at Ulta and Sephora or the Nars website. 

The catrice salmon corrector. I really enjoyed this product, it doe a great job at cancelling out the darkness from under eye circles and it is a drugstore price. I got this from Ulta online.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance, you can never go wrong with this product, it is great to make sure your eye shadow stays all day.

The Brazilian Bum Bum cream is wonderful! I absolutely loved how right it was, and how creamy it applied. I also enjoyed how quickly it absorbed. The only downsize is the price. I got the smaller size (2.5 fl oz) and that was $20. I got this at Sephora.

Finally, I used up the last bit of my Josie Maran Argan Milk. This is a different formula for their argan oil. It was wonderful! Very moisturizing. I purchased this at Sephora. I believe the price was around $50.

I hope you enjoyed some of my thoughts on some of these products. Let me know in the comments below if you have ever used any of these.

Thanks!

       ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment