Saturday, September 16, 2017

Halo Eye using Tarteist Pro Palette

Halo Eye using Tarteist Pro Palette


Hello everyone! Today I wanted to play around with my Tarte Tarteist Pro palette and attempt to due a halo eye using some of the warm rose-y shades. I really like how it turned out. If you would like to know how I achieved it, keep on reading!

As usual, I began by priming my lids with my Urban Decay primer potion. I set that with the shade classic, a matte vanilla shade.

I then combined the shades mod (a bright watermelon pink) and no filter (a mauve-y shade) into the crease as a transition shade.

I applied the shade drama, which is a matte eggplant color, to the inner corner and then to the outer corner.

Once you do that, it should look something like this: 

For that middle pop of brightness, I used the shimmer shade in glam and applied that with my ring finger to the middle of my lid.

I moisturized my face with my farsali rose water elixir and applied that with my fingertips.

To conceal my under eye circles, I used my NYX dark circle corrector and blended that with the smaller end of my beautyblender.

I brightened that area with my Too Faced Born this Way concealer in fair.

For foundation, I used my It Cosmetics CC+ in light and blended that out with my beautyblender.

To set my under eyes, I used my Laura Mercier Secretly brightening powder and a dry beautyblender.

To set my face, I used my Physician's Formula pressed powder and a big powder brush.

I cleaned up the extra powder from my under eyes.

For brows, I used my NYX brow pencil in dark brown and my essence make me brow in browny brows.

For a brow bone highlight, I used the shade vintage which is a pinky nude matte shade.

For bronzer, I used my Too Faced Sun bunny and applied that to the hollows of my cheeks.

For blush, I used my iSOCiETY COSMETICS blush in lady bug. This is a nice terracotta/reddish blush. A little goes a looong way, particularly if you are as fair as I am.

For highlight, I used Angel from UD Gwen face palette.

I set my face with my Mario Badescu rose water spray. Note: I set my makeup before applying eyeliner/mascara as I don't want to end up with those products transferring to my under eye/cheek area.

For liner, I used my Tarte Amazonian clay pot in black and a bent liner from Makeup Geek.

For mascara, I combined Benefit's bad gal lash and L'oreal waterproof voluminous feline.

I finished off the look by applying UD Vice liquid lipstick in the shade Trivial. This is a nice cool pink.

I hope you enjoyed this look, I certainly enjoyed playing with these shades. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

    ~Naty



No comments:

Post a Comment