Sunday, September 24, 2017

Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey Palette

Peanut Butter and Honey: Every day Look



Hello everyone! I created this look using the Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey palette. This look is perfect for everyday and it is perfect for fall. 


I primed my lids using my Urban Decay Shadow Insurance primer. 


I then set that with the shade Queen Bee, which is a matte vanilla shade.


I used the shade Honey Buns (which is a matte yellow) and the shade Feelin' Nutty on a crease brush and applied those to the crease.


I used a smaller crease brush and applied Bee's Knees (a dupe for this could be Garnet from the Lorac Pro palette. I applied that to the outer V and blended into the crease.


I applied the shade Bee Sweet to the lid to keep it light.


I moisturized my face using my Farsali Rose gold elixir.


To conceal under eye circles, I used my Dark Circle Concealer from NYX and blended that using the small end of a beautyblender.


I topped that with Born This Way concealer in fair.


For face, I used my It Cosmetics CC+ in Light.


I used my Laura Mercier Secretly Brightening powder and a dry beautyblender to set my under eyes.


To set my face, I used my Physician's Formula powder and a big fluffy brush.


I then used a clean brush and wiped off the excess under eye powder.


For brows, I used NYX brow pencil in dark brown to fill in and essence give me brow in brownie brow to set.


As a brow bone highlight, I used the shade Creamed Honey.


For bronzer, I used my Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer. (I think this product is past it's prime, I was having a hard time getting some pigmentation. but it is about 3 years old).


For blush, I used Cherry from the UD Gwen face palette.


For highlight, I used Angel from UD Gwen face palette.


I set my face using my Mario Badescu Rose Water spray.


I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay gel liner in black and lined the upper lash line (I skipped the wing this time).


For mascara, I combined Benefit's Bad Gal mascara and L'oreal Waterproof Voluminous feline.


I finished off the look utilizing the Lolita II liquid lipstick by Kat Von D. 

I hope you all enjoyed this look! As usual, thanks so much for reading.

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment