Sunday, September 17, 2017

Biweekly Makeup Basket

Biweekly Makeup Basket September 18th – October 1st

Hello everyone! Welcome to another round of bi-weekly makeup basket. This week, I will be focusing on the following products:


For the eyes, I will be focusing on my Too Faced Peanut Butter and Honey. I have not used this product since I purchased it off of Hautelook but I am super excited to try it!

For bronzer, I will be focusing on Too Faced Sun Bunny.

For blush, I am going back to my UD Gwen face palette and I will be focusing on the shade Cherry which is the light pink (first one on the top row from the left).

I won't be selecting lipsticks as I have been mostly going with the flow and selecting shades depending on my outfit of the day. 

Stay tuned for my first impressions on this palette and some of the looks that I will be creating!

Do you have this palette in your collection? What are your thoughts?


As usual, thanks for taking the time to read this.

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment