Monday, September 4, 2017

Every day Look: Tarte Tarteist Pro Palette




Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I created an every day look with some bright red lips. I used the Tarte Tarteist Pro. If you would like to know how I achieved it, please keep on reading.


First I primed my eye lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I set that using the shade Classic (a yellow toned cream shade).

I took the shades chic and indie cool toned browns and applied those to the crease.

I used the shade edgy which is a chocolate brown and applied that to the outer v to deepen out the look.

For the lid, as a pop, I applied ethereal which is a bronzy/copper-y shimmer shade.

To moisturize, I applied the farsali rose gold elixir to my face.

To conceal my dark circles, I used the Nyx dark circle concealer in fair. I blended that with my beautyblender.

I applied my Too Faced Born this Way concealer in fair and blended that out with my damp beautyblender.

For foundation, I used It CC+ in light.

I set my under eyes with my Laura Mercier secretly brightening powder.

I set my face with my Physicians Formula powder and a big fluffy brush.

To fill my brows, I used my Nyx brow pencil in dark brown.

I set that with my essence clear brow gel.

To highlight the brow bone, I used the shade vintage which is a pinky toned cream shade.

I used a fluffy angled brush to clean up the under eye powder.

I also smudged some edgy to the lower lash line and some on the upper lash line as liner.


For bronzer, I used Too Faced Sun Bunny.

For blush, I used Tarte blush in peaceful

For highlight, I used Angel from the UD Gwen face palette.

I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

For lips, I used Just Out, an orange-y red from iSOCiETY COSMETICS.

Finally, for mascara I combined Bad Gal from Benefit and L'oreal waterproof Voluminous Feline.

I hope you enjoyed this look! It is day time wearable as well as work wearable. If you want to take this to night, you can add some liquid liner and maybe some falsies. 

Thanks for reading!

   ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment