Monday, September 11, 2017

Dark Look using the Tarteist Pro


Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you this dark eye look that I created using the Tarte Tarteist Pro palette. If you would like to see how I achieved it, keep on reading.

I primed my lids using my UD eye primer and set that with the shade Classic.

I then took the shade Indie which is a cool mauve-y color and applied that to the crease.

To warm up the look, I took a bit of Whimsy, a nice warm orange and blended that through the crease as well.

With a flat shader brush, I packed the shade Trendy, which is a duochrome shade, at times it looks teal and at others almost reddish. I packed that on the lid.

I mositurized my face using my Farsali rose gold elixir.

I primed my under eyes using my elf under eye primer and dabbed/pressed that in to blend it out.

I used my Nyx under eye corrector and applied that with my ring finger and blended it out with the smaller end of the beauty blender.

To brighten the under eyes even more, I applied Too Faced Concealer Born this Way in the shade fair.

For foundation, I used the It CC + Cream in light.

I set the under eyes with my Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder and a dry beautyblender.

To set the face, I used a Physicians Formula powder.

I cleaned up the excess powder from my under eyes with a clean, fluffy, angled brush.

I smudged a bit of that Trendy shade in my under eyes.

For brows, I used my Nyx brow pencil in dark brown and my essence make me brow gel.

I used the shade vintage as my brow bone highlight.

For bronzer/contour, I used Sun Bunny from Too Faced.

For blush, I used ladybug from iSOCiETY COSMETICS. Note: If you have really fair skin, beware of this blush as it is HIGHLY pigmented. A tiny dab in the product is enough. You can always build up if you need more.

For highlight, I used Angel from the UD Gwen face palette.

To set my makeup, I used my go to, Mario Badescu Rose water spray (yes, this is the BIG size!)

For mascara, I combined Bad Gal from Benefit and L'oreal waterproof voluminous feline.

Finally, to finish off the look, I used the Laura Geller lip liner in Cabernet, a shimmery rose shade.

I hope you all enjoyed this look, I know I did!

Do you have the Tarteist Pro palette? What is your favorite shade? Let me know in the comments below!

     ~Naty


No comments:

Post a Comment