Sunday, August 27, 2017

Every day Fall Look using ABH Subculture Palette

 Hello everyone! So, I bought newest Anastasia Beverly Hills palette a week or so ago and had yet to play with it. I decided to take it out today and do some swatches. I ended up doing a look. If you would like to know how I achieved it, keep on reading!

First, I applied my UD Primer Potion and set that with the shade Pink Cream from the Lorac Mega Pro 3.

I then took the shade  Roxy, a nice peachy orange and applied that into the crease as a transition shade. Please note, the ABH shadows are very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I simply tapped gently into the pan and re-tapped if more color was needed.

I applied the shade Edge which is like a sunflower yellow, and applied that to the crease as well.

I used the shade New Wave (kind of reminds me of a pumpkin) and applied that to the outer half of the crease and took it down to the outer v.

I used the shade fudge which is a rich brown and applied that to the outer V.

For the lid, I used the shade Adorn, which is a nice coppery shimmery shade. Note: I did have to build this up a bit to get the look I wanted.

I then moved on to the face. To moisturize, I used the Farsali Rose Gold elixir (it is a nice moisturizer but I wouldn't say it is amazing).

To correct the under eyes, I I went in with the Catrice peachy/salmon corrector and blended it out with the smaller end of the beauty blender.

To brighten, I used the Born this Way concealer in Fair.

For foundation, I used the It CC+ Cream in light and blended with the beautyblender.

I set the under eyes with the Laura Mercier secretly brightening powder and a dry beauty blender.

I set the face using a powder from Physician's Formula and a large powder brush.

For brows, I used my Nyx pencil in dark brown and essence clear brow and lash gel.

For highlight, I used the shade Dawn which is a warm creamy shade.

I smudged the shade New Wave on the lower lash line and smudged Fudge in the outer half of the lower lash line.

For bronzer, I used Too Faced Sun Bunny.

For blush, I used Peaceful from Tarte.

As a highlight, I used Angel from UD Gwen face palette.

I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

For mascara, I used L'Oreal Voluminous Feline and Benefit Bad gal lash.

Finally, for the lips, I used ABH lip gloss in Kristen.


I hope you enjoyed the look! I also did some swatches of the shadows, granted I am not the greatest at swatches but here they are....

This is the top row... L-R: Axis, Mercury, All Star, Adorn, Destiny, Dawn, and you can barely see Cube.


Bottom row... L-R: Rowdy, Edge, Untamed, New Wave, Fudge, Electric, Roxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment