Saturday, August 12, 2017

Rosy Makeup Look


Hello everyone! Today, I have this very nice rosy makeup look using the Lorac Mega Pro 3. If you want to know how I achieved it, keep on reading.

I started by priming my eye lids with my Urban Decay eye primer.

I then set that primer with the color Pink Cream.

I then took the shades Tan and Pecan (mid tone rose colors) and applied those to the crease as a transition shade.

I took the shade Pomegranate and applied that to the outer V. This is a cool bright shimmery watermelon pink color.

I deepened the crease with the shade eggplant, a dark matte reddish purple.

For the lid, I used the color Snow, a white frosty shade.

I corrected my under eye circles using catrice corrector in the salmon shade and blended that out with the smaller end of my beautyblender.

I brightened the under eyes using Too Faced Born this way concealer in fair.

For foundation, I used It Cosmetics CC + Cream in Light and blended that out with a damp beautyblender.

To set the concealer, I used my Laura Mercier Secretly brightening powder and a dry beauty blender.

To set the face, I used the Physicians Formula mineral powder and a big brush. I used some of that to also clear the excess powder from my under eye area.

For brows, I used my essence make me brow in the dark brown shade.

As a brow bone highlight, I used Crepe. 

For bronzer, I used the last bit of Lo Fi from the UD Gwen face palette.

For highlight, I used Angel from UD Gwen face palette. 

I used my Tarte blush in Peaceful for the cheeks.

I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

I lined my lash line and created a wing using my Tarte amazonian clay pot in black and a bent liner from Makeup Geek.

For mascara, I used my L'oreal waterproof voluminous feline mascara.

For lips, I used my Sephora Rouge lipstick in R12. This is a fuschia pink shade.

That is the entire look! Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading.

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment