Sunday, August 6, 2017

Biweekly Basket: August 7th – August 20th

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another round of biweekly basket. The following are the makeup items that I will be focusing on:

My bronzer in LoFi from the UD Gwen collection. I am sure this will be done within a couple more uses so I will need to pull another one out from my collection.

For highlight, Angel, also from the UD Gwen collection.

For blush, I will continue to use my Tarte blush in peaceful.

Finally, for the eyes I will be using my Lorac Mega Pro 3. If you missed out on this beauty, now is your chance to repurchase. Lorac cosmetics has made this beauty available again. You can purchase this one and the original Mega Pro on the Lorac website. I am not sure how long they will be available but I believe they are still Limited Edition.

I can't wait to have some new looks for you within the next couple weeks. Thanks so much for taking the time to read!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment