Sunday, August 20, 2017

Haul: Recent Purchases Summer 2017

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. I am back to blogging with a haul. I have actually been buying these items since about May so they were not all purchased at once. I figured I would share these in one post though. If you want to know what I purchased, keep on reading.


I got these iSOCiETY COSMETICS velvet liquid lipsticks. I got three shades. These apply like a dream. They dry to a comfortable feel. If you would like to check the original post for these, you can find that here: https://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2017/07/brand-spotlight-isociety-cosmetics.html 


I also made a tiny purchase at Bath and Body Works. I got a couple of the car scents in vanilla bean, a body moisturizer in Almond & Vanilla, and one in At the Beach.

I also found the Peanut butter and Honey palette from Too Faced. This was on sale 50% off on Hautelook so I could not pass it up!


I also got the Farsali rose gold oil. I have been using it before I apply my foundation and I like it so far. It smells citrus-y though, so if you don't like that type of scent, I would stay clear.

I got another Laura Mercier secret brightening powder for my under eyes as I am running low.

For 100 pt perks, I got the UD liquid lipstick in Amulet, a beautiful rosy reddish pink.

Also, a sample of the lashcraft mascara....

...and a sample of the monsieur big from Lancome.

I also picked a up a sample of the cover fx highlighting drops in moonlight.

I also made a purchase at Ulta... My husband needed some more cologne and I had a 20% off coupon so why not!

With the purchase of my husband's cologne, I got a free overnight tote...They had three colors, green, purple and one more color. I picked the purple one. It is actually pretty large and very very nice.

I also picked up the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette. This was a risky purchase given the mixed reviews but I swatched the palette and I really like these colors so we will see how it goes..

Finally, this was more of an impulse buy, they had these nail polishes on sale. This is the Whim polish in the shade crackling embers. Original price was $10 and I got it for $2.57, so how could I pass that up? I think this shade will be perfect for fall. 

Hope you enjoyed this summer haul! Do you have any of these products? Let me know in the comments below if you are currently enjoying any of these.

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment