Sunday, July 23, 2017

Brand Spotlight: iSOCiETY COSMETICS Liquid Velvet lipstick


Hi All! I am back with another round of makeup spotlight. I got an order from iSOCiETY COSMETICS with their new liquid velvet lipsticks. This was a pre-order event for us makeup hunters. If you are not familiar with the makeup hunters program with iSOCiETY, basically, we are able to try products out before they are released and give you our honest opinions. I do not receive a commission on the sales or anthing like that. 

This new product is basically a liquid lipstick. I received these this past week and was not able to post about them. They are on sale now and available on their website. I got three of the shades, they have 8 shades and they run about $20 a piece. They are basically a liquid lipstick. I have not tried them on the lips yet but I figured I would give you a quick first impressions based off of packaging and swatches.

The products come in their generic black box. The lipsticks themselves are in a clear container so you can quickly see the colors and they have a black lid. The applicator is a basic doe foot applicator that applies just the right amount of product. The packaging is really sleek. 

The colors are very pretty. From the three that I got, I feel drama and on ice are probably the most opaque. Lotus would probably need a couple of coats to build up the shade. But they are all beautiful. If you want every day type shades, I think Lotus and On Ice would be your go to, Drama is named appropriately as it is a more dramatic shade. It kind of reminds me of the lipstick Rebel from MAC with a bit more sheen to it. From the swatches, it seems like they do take a bit longer to dry, but I have yet to try them on the lips. 

Overall, they seems pretty good! I am definitely excited to try these out and put them to the test. Keep on checking for some updates on these. 

If you would like to shop these, go to: http://isocietycosmetics.com/t/velvet-lips 

Thanks so much for reading! 

       ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment