Sunday, July 23, 2017

Weekly Basket: July 24 – July 30th

Hello everyone! Welcome back! Today, I have a weekly basket for you. This week, I will be focusing on the following products:

The new iSOCiETY Velvet Liquid Lipsticks in the shades Drama, Lotus, and On Ice. (Check out my first impressions here: https://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2017/07/brand-spotlight-isociety-cosmetics.hmtl 

For eyes, I will be focusing on: 

.
Honestly guys, I love Urban Decay the brand, but I am not as crazy about the Naked palettes as I used to be. When I started trying other brands like Kat Von D and Lorac, I realized these are not as pigmented or as easy to work with. So I must admit, as much as it pains me, that this is just not one of my favorite palettes. I have actually thought of decluttering it but I figured I should give it another shot. So, here we go! 

For face, I will continue to work on my UD Gwen palette, particularly,

 

Cherry for the blush, and Lo-Fi for the bronzer/contour.

Stay tuned for some looks using these products. 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment