Saturday, July 15, 2017

Wearable Look using Lorac Pro


Hello everyone! Happy weekend! Today I decided to use my Lorac Pro palette and create a subtle every day smoky eye. If you want to know what shades and other products I used, keep on reading.

I started priming my eye lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance and set that with the shade Cream (a matte pinky nude).

I then took a flat shader brush and packed on the shade Gold (a shimmery gold color) all over the lid.

I took the shade Taupe and applied that in the crease moving in windshield wiper motions and circular motions back and forth.

With a crease brush, I applied the color espresso, a dark cool brown, to the outer V. I used a clean crease brush to blend that into the taupe but only going half way into the crease.

I applied my Josie Maran Argan milk all over my face as my moisturizer.

To conceal my dark circles, I used my catrice camouflage concealer in the salmon shade.

To brighten, I applied both Nars Creamy Radiant in Chantilly and Too Faced Born this way in Fair (the TF concealer is my appropriate shade but I feel this one creases more than the Nars). I blended that in with the smaller end of the beauty blender.

For foundation, I used my It Cosmetics CC Cream in Light. I blended that with the larger end of the beauty blender.

I set my under eyes with my Laura Mercier Secretly Brightening powder and a dry beauty blender (I have tried this with a wet beauty blender and I don't like it as much, I feel like the powder clumps).

To set my face, I used my Physicians Formula in powder in Creamy Natural and a big fluffy brush.

I then went in with a clean angled fluffy brush and removed the excess powder from my under eyes.

I applied the color Sable to my lower lash line.

For eye brows, I used my NYX brow pencil in dark brown and my clear gel in essence.

I skipped the bronzer and applied the blush OC from the UD Gwen face palette (this is an orange-ish shade). A dupe could be Makeup Geek Mai Tai or MAC Motif. For highlight, I used Angel from the same palette.

I set everything with my Mario Badescu Rose Water spray.

For liner, I used my Tarte Amazonian clay gel liner in black. I opted for no wing this time.

For lashes, I combined iSOCiETY COSMETICS mascara intense in hello sailor and L'oreal waterproof voluminous feline.

I lined my lips with Bite lip liner in 022.

I finished off the look with Too Faced glossy lip injection in spice girl.

I hope you enjoyed this look! I think it is very wearable. It could be taken to "night out" with a darker, bolder lip if preferred. 

As usual, thanks so much for reading! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

      ~Naty




No comments:

Post a Comment