Saturday, July 8, 2017

Recent Empties: Thoughts and mini reviews











Hello everyone and welcome back to another round of empties. I have about 2-3 months of empties. I did not post this earlier because I honestly did not have enough to show. Some of these are constant repurchases and some of these are new products to me. If you would like to know what I have recently used up, keep on reading.

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation in fair beige. I really enjoyed this foundation. It is lightweight, lets some of your natural beauty shine through, and it was very nice on my dry skin. The one down side was that my concealer is pretty full coverage, so you could tell where the concealer line ended and the foundation began, which was honestly, not a good look. If I do repurchase this, I will definitely need to think twice about what concealer to use along with it.

This is the Laura Mercier transluscent setting powder. I think this is a very nice setting powder, does not feel cakey, or like it dries my skin out. The only thing I did not like is that it darked up my under eyes instead of brightening them. 

This is a sleeping mask from Algenist. It is supposed to be super natural and has anti-aging properties. I liked the feeling of it, it was very cool and kind of tingly. I am not sure if that was it reacting to my skin or if it is supposed to be tingly. You put it on before bed, let it set for 10 minutes and wash it off in the morning. This definitely saved my winter skin. I got this at Sephora.

This is my go to gel liner from Tarte. It is their clay pots in black. I will always repurchase this product. You can get it at Sephora or Ulta.

This is my go to setting spray, it has been in quite a few empties. I will always repurchase this. It runs about $7 at Ulta.

Finally, another go to, my Neutrogena makeup removing wipes. I absolutely love these. They take off most of my makeup and are not irritating to my sensitive skin. You can get these pretty much anywhere.

That is it for empties for these past couple of months. Stay tuned for empties at the end of this month.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!

      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment