Saturday, July 8, 2017

Neon Lips with Winged Liner



Hello all! I am back with another look. Today I opted for a dramatic lip using my Feral lipstick in Euphoric. If you would like to see what other products I used, keep on reading.

I started off with my eyes, applying Too Faced Shadow Insurance to the lids. I set this with the shade Snow Angel from my It Cosmetics Celebration palette.

I then applied the shade Peace to the crease and blended back and forth.

I took the color Sugar Plum (a cool purple) and applied that to the outer V blending it out halfway into the crease.

I used the shade Warm Wishes (a dusty rose) and applied that to the lid.

For color correcting, I used the Catrice peachy corrector and blended that out with the small end of a beauty blender.

To brighten, I used the Too Faced Born this Way Concealer in fair and blended that out with the same beauty blender.

For foundation, I mixed the iSOCiETY foundation in N45 and my Nars concealer in Chantilly as the foundation alone is too dark for me. I blended that out using a beauty blender.

To set my under eyes, I used my Laura Mercier Secretly brightening powder on a dry beauty blender.

I set the foundation with my Physicians Formula powder (not my favorite, I do not feel like it truly sets my foundation). 

I took a fluffy angled brush and some of that Physicians formula powder to brush off the excess of the Laura Mercier powder.

For brows, I used my usual, Nyx brow pencil in dark brown and essence clear gel.

As a brow bone highlight, I used the transforming shade from the Naturally Pretty Celebration palette.

For bronzer, I used Lo-Fi from the UD Gwen face palette.

For blush, I used the shade Cherry.

To highlight my face, I used Angel.

I set my makeup with my Mario Badescu rose water spray.

I lined my lash line with my Tarte clay pot in black and created a wing.


For mascara, I used the iSOCiETY mascara in hello sailor and L'oreal Feline mascara (waterproof)


I finished the look by applying Feral lipstick in Euphoric.

I hope you enjoyed this look, it is pretty simple but the lipstick is probably the most "bam!" part of it.

Thanks for reading! Have a great rest of your weekend!

    ~Naty


No comments:

Post a Comment