Sunday, June 19, 2016

Biweekly Makeup Basket: June 20th – July 3rd

Hello everyone! It is time for a new makeup basket! The following products are products I will be focusing on for the next couple of weeks. 

For eyes, I will be using my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette.

 For bronzer, I will be using my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in medium/deep. For a highlight, I will continue to use my Too Faced Inner Light.

For blush, I am continuing to use and trying to pan my Sweet Pink blush from Too Faced Everything Nice palette.

For lips, I will be using Sephora Rouge R12, which is a raspberry pink/red lipstick.

I definitely use other products, but these are the ones I try to focus on using. I hope to have a couple of looks up using these products within the next couple of weeks.

Do you do weekly/biweekly makeup baskets? They are a great way to stay organized, plan your looks for the week, and make sure to rotate and give some love to all your makeup.

Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a great week!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment