Sunday, July 3, 2016

Every Day Look using UD Gwen Stefani Palette

Hello everyone. Today I decided to do a natural every day look using my Urban Decay Gwen Stefani eye palette. If you would like to know how I achieved this look, keep reading.

First, I prepped my eye lids using my NYX HD eye primer and blended that out with my ring finger.

I then went in with a flat shader brush and the shade 1987, which is a bright shimmery gold, and applied that to the inner half of the lid. 

I then used that same flat shader brush and went in with the color Serious, which is a shimmery/satin-y gray, and applied that to the outer half of the lid.

Using a crease brush, I applied the color Anaheim (a medium neutral brown that reminds me of MAC Cork) and applied that to the crease using windshield wiper motions to blend that out.

I then used the color Blackout (a matte black shade) on a small crease brush and applied that to the outer V blending it out.

I then skipped to my face and applied my Maybelline Age Rewind dark circle eraser in a triangle shape and blended that out using the smaller part of a beauty blender like sponge.

I set that using a small blush brush and the shade Heaven from Too Faced.

For foundation, I used my It Cosmetics CC Cream in the color Fair and used the bigger part of the beauty blender type sponge to blend out.

I used my Mary Kay loose powder in Ivory to set the foundation.

I filled my eyebrows in using my Nyx pencil in dark brown and used my essence clear gel to set them.

I then lined my upper lash line using my Nyx felt tip liner in black.

I used the shade Blonde which is a shimmery vanilla/banana cream shade and applied that using a small crease brush to my brow bone as a highlight. I also used this as a pop of color on the inner corner of the eyes.

I curled my lashes and used essence Get Big mascara for my top lashes.

I lined my waterline using my NYX wonder pencil in light.

Using my Sephora contour brush set and my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer in med deep, I slightly contoured my face.

I used the Too Faced Everything Nice palette and used the shadow dream on (a cream colored shade) and used that to clean up the contour. I used a small blush brush for this.

I used that same small blush brush and the highlight Inner Light and applied that to my cheekbones.

Using a blush brush, I applied the shade Sweet Pink also from TF Everything Nice to the apples of my cheeks and blended it out.

For lips, I opted for a brighter shade and used Fetish from Feral Cosmetics. This shade is a bright cherry pink (looks more red on camera). I applied this straight from the tube and did not use any lip liner

I set the look using my Mario Badescu Rose water spray.

I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment