Sunday, July 31, 2016

June and July 2016 Empties

Hello everyone! Welcome to another round of empties. These past couple of months I really have not used up a whole lot of product, and some of what I have used up are recurring purchases. So, without further ado, bring on the products!




The first empty i have is a recurrent product, my all time favorite makeup removing wipes. These are the Neutrogena wipes in the light blue package. They do leave a bit of a greasy residue after you wash your face but I have not found a different wipe that removes as much makeup as easily as these do.


This next product is a body spray by Pink Victoria's Secret that I have had for the loooongest time. It is a fresh smelling scent, not too flowery, that is perfect for spring and summer. Although I really enjoy this spray, I am glad to have this baby out of my stash.

This next product is a liquid liner in felt-tip form. It is from Nyx. I must say I really liked this liner, it is easy to use and has very good color payoff. If you have liners like this, I would suggest storing these with the felt tip facing down that way the applicator does not dry out and it is easier to use.

This next product has quickly become one of my all time favorites, it is the Mario Badescu rose water spray. I used to spend over $20 each time for a setting spray before I discovered this baby. I love to spray this before I apply any makeup to make my skin feel fresh. I also use it to dampen my Beautyblender, and I use it after I have applied my makeup to set everything. I really do enjoy this product and it makes my makeup last just as long as my $20+ spray, but this one is $7. I do warn though that it does have a strong rose smell, so if you do not like strong smells or rose smell, this is not for you. (The scent won't stay on your skin forever but it does take some getting used to).

This foundation was a lifesaver during those dry winter months. It is the Bareminerals complexion rescue in the shade Opal. It has a thick consistency and is very moisturizing. I used my beautyblender to apply this but you can also use your fingers. This will definitely leave a dewy finish, but you can set it with powder to mattify the look a bit more. This product was soooo moisturizing, my dry sensitive skin loved it during the winter. I definitely see myself repurchasing this.

This is another product that saves my skin during the winter months, it is the Yes to Cucumbers moisturizer. The bottle has a pump, which makes dispensing just the right amount easy. This is also a thicker consistency so a little goes a long way. I absolutely love this, it is perfect for sensitive skin! I must warn though, it does have a cucumber scent which can take some getting used to. Once, I let my brother borrow a bit and he said his face smelled like salad the whole day (haha!). 

My last dry skin/winter skin saver is this exfoliating scrub from Korres. This scrub has bigger exfoliating beads that get the job done. I like to dab some of it all over my face and then use a wash cloth damped with warm water and scrub my face in circular motions. It is great to get the dead skin cells off from areas like around your nose and mouth (where I am usually the driest). It has a mild kiwi scent so it is not too overpowering.

Finally, this is a sample size of the Nest perfumes. This one is the Amazon Lily. I absolutely loved this scent, it smells wonderful. These are rollerballs, so they are pretty easy and quick to use. The only thing I must note is that after a few hours I could not really smell this on myself, not sure if it was because I got used to the scent quickly, or because the scent evaporated quickly. But either way, I loved this scent.

Those are all the empties I have for these last couple of months. I hope you enjoyed this little overview and found some of it helpful.

As always, thanks for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment