Sunday, July 24, 2016

Weekly Basket July 25th – July 31st

Hello everyone! I hope you had a good weekend. I am back with a quick weekly basket. The products I will be focusing on this week include:

For the eyes, my eye shadow of choice will be my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette.

 For blush, I will be continuing to focus on Sweet Pink from the TF Everything Nice palette.

For bronzer, I will be using my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, and for highlight I will be using Inner Light from the TF Everything Nice palette.

For lips, I will be pulling out my samples from UD Gwen Stefani lipsticks, haven't used them in a while!

That's it! I have some looks that I have not been able to post from previous weeks, but I look forward to posting them within the next coming week. Thanks for reading! Have a great week!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment