Sunday, July 31, 2016

Biweekly Basket August 1st – August 14th

Hello everyone and welcome back! I am here with another round of biweekly basket. The following are products that I will be focusing on using for the next couple of weeks:

For eyes, I will be focusing on my Sephora Enchanting Eye palette. This palette does not have transition shades so I will be pulling some colors for transition from other palettes.

For highlight, I will be continuing to use my Too Faced Everything Nice Inner Light shade as I am currently panning this product.

For bronzer, my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. 

For blush, I will continue with my Sweet Pink blush from the Everything Nice Palette.

For lips, I will continue using my UD Gwen Stefani lipstick samples.

Most of these products are products I have in my finish 16 in 2016 (which I do not believe I will achieve) so you will see them repeated over and over. Hopefully it will not get too boring!

As usual, thanks for taking the time to read! Have a great week!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment