Sunday, August 14, 2016



Biweekly Basket August 15th – August 28th

Hello everyone! I am back with a quick biweekly basket. I have not been posting so much on my blog recently as I have found that I have a rash on my eyelid (I know...so weird!) and for that reason, I have not been wearing a whole ton of eye makeup.... regardless, I am feeling positive that this will soon clear out so I am attempting another round of biweekly basket. The products I will be using during this round include:

My Lorac Pro for eye shadow...

Too Faced Everything Nice Inner Light for a highlight, Chocolate Soleil for a bronzer, and Sweet Pink (top left) for a blush... yes, I am still continuing to pan these shades... I honestly feel it will take FOREVER, but I will not give up...yet!

That is it... I will not pick specific lipsticks as I kind of just want to go with the flow, so we will see what I decide! I will also be back to posting looks to my instagram so be sure to follow me there if you are interested. Once again, thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful week!

~Naty



No comments:

Post a Comment