Sunday, June 5, 2016

Smoldering Euphoria: Smoky eye look and pastel lips using UD Naked Smoky and Feral Lipstick

Hello everyone! Today I decided to create a look with a dark purple smoky eye and a pastel purple lipstick. 

To begin, I primed my eye lids using my NYX HD eye shadow base.

I then applied the shade Combust from the UD Naked Smoky palette to set that eye base. I did this using a flat shader brush.

I then took that same brush and applied the shade Smolder (a deep plum with some flecks of shimmer) and applied that all over the lid and a bit into the crease.

I used a crease brush and applied the shade Password into the crease moving the brush back and forth. This shade is a cool purple leaning almost taupe-y.

I used the shade Black Market (a shimmery black) and smudged that with a pencil brush all on the lash line.

Using a clean brush, I picked up the shade Thirteen, a matte white and applied that as a brow bone highlight.

I used essence Get Big Lashes mascara and applied to my top lashes.

I concealed my undereye circles using my Maybelline Age Rewind eraser in 120 creamy ivory and used a damp beauty blender (Ulta brand) sponge to blend it out.

I set that undereye concealer using the shade Heaven (a matte cream shade, similar to Sage Highlight from KVD or Vanilla from Anastasia) from TF Everything Nice palette.

For the face, I used Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue in Opal and used the same beauty blender like sponge to blend it out.

I used my Mary Kay Loose powder to set that.

To fill in my eye brows I used my Nyx eye brow pencil in dark brown.

I set my eye brows using my essence clear brow gel.

I then contoured using my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer and my Sephora contour brush kit. 

I used the shade Dream On (a little darker and a little more pink than the shade Heaven) to clean up the contour. I used this on a small blush brush.

Using that same small blush brush, I picked up my highlight, Inner Light and applied that to the cheekbone.

I used a Real Techniques blush brush and the shade Sweet Pink and applied that to my cheeks and blended it out.

For my lips, I used the shade Euphoric from Feral Cosmetics. This is a very light purple-pink (I would describe it as a neon shade). I applied this directly from the tube.


I set the whole look using my Mario Badescu rosewater facial spray.

I hope you guys enjoyed this look! 

Thanks so much for reading! 

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment