Saturday, June 11, 2016

Every day Nude Look using UD Smoky Palette


Hello everyone! I am back this weekend with a nude/every day/work appropriate eye look using the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette. If you would like to see how I achieved this look, keep on reading!

I began by concealing my under eye circles. I used my Maybelline Age Rewind in 120 Creamy Ivory and blended that out using my Beauty Blender. 
I then set that using the shade Heaven from my Too Faced Everything Nice palette.

For my foundation, I used my Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue in the shade Opal. I blended that out using my Beauty Blender.

I set my foundation using my Mary Kay Loose Powder in Ivory.

I then filled in my eye brows using my NYX eye brow pencil in dark brown and set that using my Essence clear brow gel.

I primed my lids using my NYX HD eye primer and blended that out using my ring finger.

Using a flat shader brush, I applied the shade High all over the lid and up to the crease.

I then used that same brush and the shade Radar and applied that to the outer 1/3 of the lid and blended it into the crease.

I took the shade Whiskey on a big fluffy crease brush and applied that to the outer 'V' and blended that into the crease.

Using a clean crease brush, I applied the shade Combust as a brow bone highlight.

I then took the shade Black Market on a small liner brush and applied that to the top lashes as a liner.
I curled my lashes and applied essence Get Big! lashes mascara to my top lashes.

I used my NYX wonder pencil in the shade light and lined my waterline to brighten up my eyes.
I used my Sephora contour brushes and my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer to contour/warm up my skin

I then cleaned up that contour a bit using my Too Faced Everything Nice palette eye shadow Dream on.

For a highlight, I used Inner Light from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette. I placed that on the cheekbone.

For blush, I used Sweet Pink from the Too Faced Everything nice palette

For the lips, I wanted to go for a more natural, flushed looking lip, so I dabbed my Sephora lipstick in the shade Rouge R12. This is a very bright raspberry pink shade.

Finally, I used my Mario Badescu rose water spray to set the look.

I hope you enjoyed this look. I definitely love rocking this look to work, and I really enjoy pairing it with a bright lip.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Once again, thanks so much for reading :).
     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment