Saturday, June 4, 2016

Biweekly Makeup Basket June 6th – 19th

Hello everyone! Happy weekend! I missed posting my biweekly basket last week, so I will be posting it this week. I have already been using this palette for a week, but since I had not posted about it, I figured I would extended it for another week.


For the eyes, I will be using my Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. I really enjoy this palette as it is very versatile, it allows for every day looks as well as for more smoky, and dramatic night time looks.



For the face, I will continue using my Sweet Pink blush from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette, Inner light highlight also from the TF Everything Nice palette, and for bronzer, my Chocolate Soleil. 

For lips, I am going to try to focus on my Sephora Rouge in R12. This is a berry pinkish red shade that is perfect for every day. 

Although there are very few products on this list for my basket, I will be using other products, but I will be making sure to focus on these specific ones these couple weeks.

I hope to be back with a blog post for my empties for March, April, and May as I have not been able to post about those.  

As always, thanks for reading!  :)

       ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment