Sunday, September 6, 2015


Biweekly Basket September 7-20th

 Hello everyone! Another weekend is coming to an end. It is time for a biweekly makeup basket! If you would like to know what makeup products I will be using for the next couple weeks, keep reading!

 This is the Lorac Pro eye shadow palette (the original one). This is the latest edition into my collection and I am very excited to finally be able to play around with it!

This blush is from Tarte and it is in the shade Peaceful. I bought this one back in December (almost a year ago), but I had not used it because for some reason I thought it was identical to the ones in my Too Faced Everything Nice palette. When I was thinking about items to use for this basket, it was really bugging me that I had not used this product, so, I swatched this blush and the ones in the Too Faced Everything Nice palette and I noticed that they are different! That is very exciting because now it means that I can use this!!!
 This is the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil. I do have other deluxe sample sizes of the Too Faced bronzer but I do want to get this one out of my collection so I have been solely using this one. As you can see, I have a pretty big dent (pan) showing!
 
As usual, I will be using my Inner Light Highlight from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette.
 
This is my MAC Russian Red lipstick. I have been slowly working on panning this, so I have included it for this basket.
 
Finally, this is the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural in the color N9. In the last basket I had only included one lipstick color, which was very hard to use for two whole weeks, so this week I decided to pick two colors to include.
 
 
Well, that's it for this biweekly basket! Thanks for reading!
 
    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment