Sunday, September 13, 2015


August Empties

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. I know it's about 13 days into the new month and I am finally getting around to my August empties, but better late than never! Without further ado, here are my empties for this past month:

 My go to makeup removing wipes, the Neutrogena Hydrating wipes. I will always repurchase these, they are amazing!
 
 My deluxe sample of the Tarte Maracuja eye brightening cream, which I finished in my five by fall. Like I said in my finish five by fall finale update I won't be purchasing the full size of this as I really did not see a difference.
 
 My bath and body works Venice Dolce Berry body spray, which I also finished in my finish five by fall. I did like this smell and would consider repurchasing but with these body sprays I feel I constantly have to reapply, mainly if I am going out at night.
 
 My Bare Minerals eye liner in black. I also finished this in my finish five by fall. If I repurchased this it would be for my upper lash line as the liner itself is too creamy and breaks off easily so if I were to use it on my waterline it would end up all up in my eye and my contacts. I believe the full size is about $16.
 
Last but not least, my beautiful MAC Up the Amp! I am happy that I was able to finish a lipstick off completely, but sad that it was this one! :( I absolutely looooove this color. I would definitely repurchase this baby in a heartbeat. However, my mother in law had 6 empties to exchange at MAC so I ended up getting a new l/s, MAC Heroine which I am pretty excited to try out! :)
 
Those are all my empties for the month of August, thanks for reading!
 
~Naty

2 comments:

  1. Great post =) I love that MAC lipstick, such a cool, pinky purple colour, it's gorgeous!

    Following x

    Kay

    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kay! Thank you very much for your comment! MAC Up the Amp is one of my favorite shades, perfect for spring and summer.

      Thanks so much for the follow! :-)

      Delete