Wednesday, September 9, 2015


Autumn/Fall Inspired Look using Lorac Pro
 
Hello everyone! Today I decided to do an Autumn/Fall inspired look using my Lorac Pro. If you want to know how I achieved this look, keep reading!

 Firstly, I applied my foundation, Tarte Amazonian Clay full coverage in the shade Ivory. I used the Real Techniques Expert Face brush.
 
 Then I used my Neutrogena under eye brightener and a wet beauty blender like sponge to blend it out.
 I set it all using my Mary Kay Loose powder in ivory, with a large fluffy brush.
 
 Then I primed my eyes using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
 

 I used the shade Light Bronze and applied it to the inner 1/3 of the lids.
 

 Then, using the same flat shader brush, I packed the color Garnet on the rest of the lid.
 

 I used a small crease brush to apply the shade Sable to the crease.
 
 I then used a fluffier crease brush to blend that out in the crease.
 
 I set my eye brows using my Tarte Amazonian Clay brow gel (I use the darkest shade).
 

 I used a fluffy brush to apply the color Cream as a brow bone highlight.
 
 I used a small brush and the tiniest amount of Garnet and smudged it into the lower lash line.
 
 I applied my mascara. Currently using MUFE Smoky Extravagant.
 

 I then contoured/bronzed using the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil.
 

 I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr blush in the shade peaceful. With these blushes, you don't have to use a whole lot of product. With fair skin, you have to be even more careful with these blushes as they are super pigmented. I just lightly dabbed my brush into the product, tapped the excess off, and then applied.
 
 I used my Too Faced Everything Nice palette for the highlight (inner light), and I applied that with the brush that comes in the palette.
 
 I used the MUFE lipstick in 6N, which is a neutral. You can also use a pinkish neutral lip to balance out the warmth of the eye look, with the coolness of a pink lip.
 
I finished off the look with my MUFE Mist&Fix.
 
 
 
Hope you guys enjoyed this look! Once again, thank you for reading!!
 
~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment