Monday, September 21, 2015


Biweekly Makeup Basket for Sept. 21st -Oct. 4th

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! I hope you are all well. It has been two weeks since my last Basket post, so I am back with a new-ish makeup basket. I say new-ish because I have really been enjoying using some of the products that I picked out so I am going to continue using those for a couple more weeks and then switch it up. Without further ado, here are the products I will be using for this round of biweekly basket.


 This is the only highlight I own, so of course I will be using Too Faced Inner Light highlight from the Everything Nice palette (LE).
 For my eyes, I will be using my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette (I've missed using it!)
 
 For contouring/bronzing, I will be using my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. I am really hoping to finish this one up soon. It is not my favorite shade, it is too orange for my liking.
 
 I love this lipstick, it is MAC Russian Red. I'm trying to finish this one up as I have had it since junior year of college (about 4 years, yikes!)
 
 For blush, I am loving Tarte's Peaceful.
 
I am also adding this double ended liner from Tarte. One side is black and the other is purple. I have had it for a really long time and need to start using it some more.
 
Finally, I am throwing this one in as well. I am trying to finish this up. It is Make Up For Ever's N9.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great week! Be on the look out for some new looks later this week/next week.
 
 
      ~Naty
 


No comments:

Post a Comment