Wednesday, September 30, 2015


Rose Gold Burgundy Look using Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Hello everyone! For today, I will be doing a rose gold lid with a burgundy detail, and a classic red lip. If you'd like to know how I achieved this look, please keep reading!




I started off by moisturizing my skin; I used my Yes to Cucumbers moisturizer.

I am then using my Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation in Ivory and the Real Techniques expert face brush and applying/buffing my foundation.
 
I applied my under eye brightener in an inverted triangle shape and blended it out with the smaller part of my sponge. (The brightener is Neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye perfector)
 
 
I then used my Mary Kay Loose Powder in Ivory and a big fluffy brush to set my foundation and concealer.
 
I used my Tarte Amazonian Clay brow gel in the darkest shade and set my eyebrows.
 
I primed my eyelids using Too Faced Shadow Insurance
 
 
I took a flat shader brush and applied the color Marzipan to my lid.
 
 

In a small crease brush I took the colors Salted Caramel and Semi-Sweet and applied this to the crease.
 
 
I then used a stiffer crease brush and the color Cherry Cordial and applied that to the outer V.
 
I used that same stiffer crease brush and the color Dark Forest Truffle and applied that over Cherry Cordial in the outer V.
 
I then took a fluffier crease brush and blended out that outer V.
 
 
I used a fluffy brush and the color Champagne Truffle as a brow bone highlight.
 
 
I then curled my lashes and applied my mascara; I'm using Make Up For Ever's Smoky Extravagant.
 
 
 
I used a fluffy face brush and my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer to slightly contour my cheeks.
 
 
I then used my Real Techniques blush brush and applied my Tarte blush in Peaceful blending from the outer part of my face and towards the apples of my cheeks.
 
 
I applied my highlight, Inner Light from the Too Faced Everything nice palette just above the blush and blended it out.
 
I primed my lips using the Mary Kay Time Wise age-fighting lip primer. This will help my lipstick stay on longer.
 
I used MAC Russian Red for the lips.
 
I set my makeup using the Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix.
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this look! Thank you for reading!!
 
 
   ~Naty


No comments:

Post a Comment