Thursday, August 27, 2015


Smoky Eye using IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration Palette


Hello everyone! As promised, here is a tutorial using the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette. If you do not have this palette, I'm sure you have similar colors in your collection to achieve this look. If you would like to know how I did it, keep reading!




I'm starting my look differently this time. I am starting by applying my foundation. I am using my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation in the shade Ivory and am applying it with a damp Expert Face brush by Real Techniques.
 
 
I am then using my Neutrogena Eye Perfector in Fair and am blending that out with the expert face brush.
 
 
I am then setting the concealer and the foundation with my Mary Kay Signature Loose setting powder and a big fluffy brush.
 
I applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance to my eye lids and blended that out with my ring finger.
 
 
I then used a flat shader brush and applied the color Snow Angel to set the primer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I then used a crease brush and applied the color Miracle, which is a mid tone reddish brown, to the crease.
 
 
 
I then used a fluffy shader brush and applied the color Starry Night, which is a very pretty matte navy, all over the lid.
 
I picked up the color Coal with a slimmer crease brush and applied it to the outer V.
 
I used my real techniques crease brush to blend the dark colors out, bringing the black a little into the crease.
 
 
I used an angled liner brush to apply the color coal to my upper lash line.
 
I then used that angled eye liner brush and lined my lower lash line with the color Starry Night.
 
I used a clean eye liner brush to smudge out that color and make it look a little more smoky.
 
 
I used the color champagne and a fluffy crease brush to apply the color as an inner corner and brow bone highlight.
 
I then used the Tarte Amazonian clay eye brow gel to set my brows.
 
I used my MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara on my upper and lower lashes.
 
*If you would like an even darker look, you can also tight line your waterline with a black liner.
 
I used my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil and applied it in a "3" shape (forehead connecting to hollows of cheeks and connecting to jawline).
 
I used my real techniques blush brush and my Too Faced Papa Don't Peach from the Everything Nice palette and applied that to the apples of my cheeks.
 
I used the brush that comes in the Everything Nice palette and applied the highlight Inner Light to my cheekbones, chin, nose, and forehead.
 
For my lips I used MAC Viva Glam Nicki, topped off with a coat of Tarte lip gloss in Flush.
 
To finish off the look, I set everything with my Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix.
 
 
   I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for reading!
 
~Naty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment