Wednesday, August 26, 2015


Biweekly Basket August 24- September 6

Hello everyone! I have been slacking on these basket posts but I am back! This year, against my better judgment, I have purchased two more palettes (*Cringes). Therefore, I am going back on track to doing the weekly baskets, or rather, biweekly baskets in order to rotate through my collection. I decided on making it a biweekly basket so that I have enough time to play around with my palettes but it isn't too long for me to get bored with them. If you, like I, are addicted to palettes and wished you used them more, I would suggest making a list of your palettes and using that as a basis to rotate through them and give them all some love.

These couple of weeks I will be focusing on the following products:

 This first product is my MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick, it is a matte hot pink shade. It is perfect for the summer so I hope to use it lots before the summer is over. I like to use this topped with a pink lip gloss.
 
 This one you have seen before, it is my one and only highlight from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette. It is in the shade Inner Light.
 
 This is my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer. I have been trying to use this up as it is not my favorite shade of bronzer...it is very orange-y.
 
 This is a sample size lip gloss from Tarte in the shade Flush. I really enjoy paring this with my Nicki lipstick from MAC.
 
 This is one of the blushes that comes in the Too Faced Everything Nice palette in the shade Papa Don't Peach. It is a very nice peachy- toned blush.
 
Finally, this is one of the newer additions to my collection and it is the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration Palette. All these shades are a matte finish. The bigger pan is a transforming ombre radiance pearl, you are supposed to be able to apply this to any shade and transform it from a matte shade to a more shimmery shade, however, I've found it only dulls down the colors so I tend not to use it for its intended purpose. I am really enjoying this palette, the shadows are wonderful and they blend like a dream! This was a limited edition palette, so sorry! But I believe a lot of the shades in here are pretty close in color to the ones in the other palette that is permanent (IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 1).
 
 
Thanks for reading! I hope to have a couple of looks with these products posted in the next coming week.
 
 
~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment