Saturday, August 1, 2015


July Empties
 
Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing great! It is the start of a new month, and with that comes a round up of my current empties. This past month I really did not go through a whole lot of product, but that is normal with the summer time. The following are the products that I used up in July:
 
This is a deluxe sample size of the Kat Von D Immortal Lash. I did not necessarily use up the entire tube, but it is good to toss out and replace your mascara about 3-6 months. I have had this opened for 7 months (eow). The reason for this is that every time you apply it, bacteria attaches to the brush and thus, every time you put the wand back in the tube, you push the bacteria in. This is one of those makeup items that you really want to make sure that you replace because it goes on your eyes and there really isn't a convenient way to disinfect them. I must say, I did not enjoy this mascara very much; I will not be repurchasing. The reason I was not impressed with this mascara was because it barely did anything for me; the lashes didn't look a whole lot different with or without this product, plus, I hateeed the rubber wand, it is just too inflexible for me.
 
This is a sample size of Marc Jacobs' perfume in Daisy. I must say, I absolutely loved this! I definitely believe I will be repurchasing this once I am all out with my other body sprays.

Ah! Simple Sugars! I absolutely love their scrubs! They are all natural, and smell wonderful! This specific one was lavender, and it actually had pieces of the lavender flower in it. Definitely will repurchase! They have so many different smells, that I think I might just try a different one next time!
 
And finally, my go to makeup remover wipes. These are the ones in the teal packaging that are labeled hydrating. I absolutely love these for dry/sensitive skin as they give that extra hydration to the skin. I love using these wipes before I use my face wash. It is definitely tough on waterproof makeup and even stubborn lipstick, such as those in a matte formula!
 
 
 
That is it for the month of July. I hope you enjoyed this post!
 
Once again, thanks for reading!
 
        ~Naty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment