Sunday, October 2, 2016

Biweekly Makeup Basket October 3rd thru October 16th 2016

Hi everyone! i am finally back with an official biweekly basket and I am soooo excited! Some of the products I will be using this week are new to me and I am looking forward to testing them out, so let's get to it!

For the eyes, I will be using the Ulta Collab with Miss Fabulous...Now, I do have a confession to make, I have never watched her videos on youtube (sorry!) but I saw this palette on the website and it was on sale buy one get one free, so you know I had to get it! Just look at all those beautiful orange fall-ish shades! So I ended up getting two, one for myself and one that I gifted to my sister-in-law. I am excited to try this palette as I have never really tried eyeshadows from the Ulta line...I want to see what they are all about! 

For blush, I am using Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush in Peaceful. I got this last fall and I have not even made a dent in it so definitely trying to give it some more love. This is a kind of coral-y pink with some shimmer. Very pretty! 

For highlight, I am using Laura Mercier Matte Radiance. I really enjoy this highlight... it is very subtle and perfect for everyday/work wear.

For bronzer, I am using Lo-Fi from the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani face palette. 

For lips, I will be using the deluxe sized Tarte Glossy lip paint in goals. 

This next lipstick is Heroine from MAC and it is a perfect purple lip.

Lastly, I could not get a good picture of the label but this is MAC Snob and it is a perfect every day pink.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to using all these products and hopefully I will have a look posted within the next couple weeks.

As usual, thanks so much for reading! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment