Saturday, October 22, 2016

Impromptu Mini Ulta “Drugstore” Haul

Hi guys and gals! So, I went to Ulta today to purchase some items as I was running low. If you would like to see what I got, keep on reading!

 I have been typically buying higher end foundation as I have struggled to find a drugstore one that does not give me allergies or make me look like an oompa loompa. This time, I decided to be brave and venture into L'oreal and try their new foundations. I had the intention of buying the L'oreal Lumi foundation (the liquid one not the cushion) but sadly they did not have my shade. When I buy drugstore brands, I typically buy the lightest shade as for some reason, they tend to oxidize more on my skin. I saw they had the Infallible Pro-glow, which is marketed as foundation for dry skin. Since the cooler weather is here, I figured why not, let's give it a shot.

I got the shade 201 Classic Ivory, which I believe is the lightest they have. I am pretty excited to try this formula and see how it does and see if it causes any allergies or turns orange. This foundation runs for $12.99, I had a 20% off one item, so I ended up getting it for $10.39.

This next product is the Ulta version of the beauty blender. This comes in a two pack. The sponges are a light pink color. I have gone through a pack of them before and I can say I really did enjoy them. These are $10 for two (compared to the beauty blender which is about $20 for one).

I also got a twin pack of my go to makeup wipes, the Neutrogena in the light blue packaging. This was $12.49.

I also picked up a couple of ardell lashes. I do not tend to wear lashes all the time, but I do enjoy wearing them on special occasions and on the holidays which are just around the corner. I picked up the Ardell Glamour 101 Demi (normally $3.99) which seem a little shorter but fuller. I tend to have difficulties with the longer lashes as they are just too long for my little eyes. Since the lashes were buy one get one 50%, I had to get another pair. I got the Ardell Soft touch 100% nautral in 160, black (normally $3.99 as well). These seem very thin yet long. I am interested in seeing how they look.

Finally, I got another bottle of the Mario Badescu Rose water spray. I do not believe this technically counts as drugstore but the price definitely is, this runs for $7. I absolutely love this as a setting spray. I cannot believe that I was spending $30 at Sephora when there is a perfectly good option for $7! Cannot beat that! Plus, I love the smell, it smells like roses which reminds me of my grandmother. Note: If you do not like strong rose scents, then this is not the spray for you.

I hope you enjoyed this little haul, I sure did! As usual, thanks so much for reading!

      ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment