Sunday, October 2, 2016

Embracing Fall: Sunset eyes and Red Lips


Hello all! I am back with a tutorial for a makeup look that I have been loving recently. If you would like to know how I achieved this look, keep on reading.

  

For undereye dark circles I used my Tarte CC undereye corrector in Light. I applied that using my fingers and blended it out using my egg shaped sponge (Beauty Blender dupe from Ulta).


For foundation, I used my It Cosmetics CC cream in Fair. I also blended this out using the egg shaped sponge. 

I set my foundation using my new Besame Lavender powder. I really like this powder. It sets great and it does leave the skin looking "illuminated". I think this would be a great powder to "bake" underneath the eyes to give that brightening effect. 

For brows, I used my NYX pencil in dark brown and my essence lash and brow clear gel.

I primed my lids using my Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I did not take a picture of this but I did set it using the color Cream.

Using a flat shader brush and the shade Gold, I applied the shadow to the outer 2/3 of the lid.

I used that same brush and applied the shade Light Bronze on the inner third of the lid.

Using a different flat shader brush, I applied the color Garnet to the outer 2/3 of the lid.

Using a crease brush, I used the shades Taupe and Sable and blended them into the crease.

I then used a bigger fluffier brush and blended out the colors and cleaned the harsh lines.

I applied Light Pink with a different crease brush as my brow bone highlight.

I used the Tarte Clay pot in black and a bent liner brush from Makeup Geek and applied it to the lid, winging it out.

For a contour, I used my Sephora contouring brushes and applied the shade Lo-Fi from the UD Gwen Stefani palette.

For blush, I used Tarte Peaceful and applied it with the Real Techniques blush brush.

For highlight, I used the Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Highlight and a small blush brush.

I used my Mario Badescu Rose water to set everything.

In order to avoid raccoon eyes, I did my mascara after the spray. I used my deluxe Tarte Camera lashes mascara and applied to the top lashes.

For lips, I used my deluxe sample from Bite Beauty in the shade Gazpacho.

I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for reading.

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment