Sunday, October 30, 2016

Biweekly Makeup Basket October 31st – November 14th

Hello beauty lovers! Welcome back to my blog. I am back with a new makeup basket. These are products that I will be focusing on using, but does not mean I will not be pulling from other products in my collection. 

For the eyes, I will be focusing on two palettes. The first one is the UD Naked Smoky and it looks like this:


I will also be pulling out my Lorac Pro (original) as the UD Naked Smoky does not have as many crease/transition shades as I would prefer. In case you have been living under a rock (:p) and do not know what the Lorac Pro palette looks like, it looks like this:


For lips, I will be focusing on my two liquid lipsticks from Kat Von D which are perfect for the fall. The shades are Project Chimps (LE warm orange-red) and Lolita II a brownish nude. 

 

For blush, I will continue on with my Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Peaceful (shimmery coral). I am not sure if this was LE last year or not. I love this blush and I have been using it non stop this year and still no dent!

For contour/bronzer I will continue using my UD Gwen face palette and the shade Lo-Fi. 


Finally, for highlight I will be using my Laura Mercier Matte Radiance highlight in 01. 


I hope to have some every day and night on the town looks for you guys in the next couple weeks. Once again, thanks for reading!

Hope you have a great start of this week!

         ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment