Sunday, October 16, 2016

Whole Lot of Empties: July, August and September Empties

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. It has been a while since I posted monthly empties and my box has filled up so I knew it was time to blog another round. Included in this post will be my monthly empties for July, August and September.


These Neutrogena wipes... If you have visited my blog then you know these are a staple for me. Yes, they are a bit wet, and yes they leave a wet residue on your skin but no other wipe that I have ever tried remove as much makeup as these, so they continue to be a favorite of mine. They are about $7-$8 and you can get them almost anywhere (Ulta, the grocery store, Target, CVS, etc).

This conditioner is from the Ulta brand, it is the Smooth & Protect. It has keratin as an ingredient. I do enjoy this conditioner, but it is very thick, so if you have thin hair like myself, keep this just on the ends!

This is my favorite dry shampoo, it is the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak. It smells very fresh, and leaves little to no white residue so you do not need to rub quite as much as others out there. I get this at Ulta.

This is a body scrub, it is the Ulta Smoothie. I cannot remember how much it was but I do not believe it to be more than $10. I enjoyed this but I feel the beads were not as great as I would have liked them to be. Also, the smell was good but way too sweet for my taste. I have not repurchased this.

This is my Mary Kay loose powder in Ivory. Although it is not empty, I decided to get rid of it about the time I got that weird eye allergy as it really had reached its prime. I think this was a very good powder but since it was loose, there was a lot of kickback.

This is the Maybelline dark circle eraser. I liked this concealer but I do not feel like it is HG status. I do not believe that this actually covered my dark circles as much as I would have liked. I have not repurchased this but it is available at Ulta, Target, Walmart, and I believe grocery stores as well.

This is the get BIG! Lashes mascara from essence. I think this was an okay mascara, it definitely did not do anything wonderful to them though. You can get this at Ulta.

This body wash is from vitabath and it is in the scent heavenly coconut creme. I absolutely loved this scent. It reminds me of summer and the beach. If you like the smell of coconuts, then this will be for you. It is a very rich body wash. I got this at Ulta and I believe it runs around $7-$9.

This is the Korres Wild Rose Advanced brightening sleeping facial. I really enjoyed this product as it is very thick and creamy and it smells wonderful. It really saved my skin over the winter. However, I seem to have developed an allergy to this product, not sure if it is because it has a strong fragrance or not, so until I figure out if I am allergic to products with strong fragrance, I will not be repurchasing this.

This is the Stila liquid liner in Java. It has a bit of shimmer in it. I really did enjoy using this liner, the color is beautiful and the application is super easy. I would definitely repurchase this product.

This is the essence lash and brow clear gel. I really enjoy this product but it is rather wet. I have already repurchased it. I think it performs well for being a budget friendly eye brow gel, but I do not like how wet it is. Also, make sure to clean the spoolie before you put the wand back in to the bottle or else the gel ends up getting really gross!

This essence liquid felt tip liner was not impressive. I think it was easy to use and it was budget friendly but the color payoff was not great. I feel it kind of applied patchy. I will not be repurchasing this product.

This is MAC Prince Noir. It was a limited edition lipstick. I did not necessarily use this product up, but it started to smell like crayon so it is time for it to go. This is a dark burgundy shade very similar to MAC Media.

This little trio I got as part of a bigger set of roller balls from Nest (sold at Sephora). I really did enjoy these smells but I do not feel like the scent lasted as long on my skin. Out of these three, my favorite is probably Indigo followed by midnight Fleur and lastly Dahlia & Vines.

Last but not least, this Lippy by Butter London has been in my 16 in 2016. However, I cannot make myself use this. I just honestly do not enjoy this product. It is a liquid lipstick that never sets, and is constantly sticky! I do not know if they have changed the formula as this lippy is a bit older, but I surely will not be investigating! It was that bad for me.

I hope you enjoyed these mini reviews! Thanks for reading!

     ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment