Saturday, February 28, 2015


Every day Brown look with Too Faced Everything Nice palette




   To begin this look you want to start off by priming your eye lids...I used my go-to Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

   Then I used a flat shader brush and applied Turtle Dove to my entire lid as a base color.


   I then went in with a small crease brush and applied Fawned of you to my entire crease.


   I then took the color Secret Lovers and applied that on my crease as well, but here I focused on the outer 2/3 of the crease. This helps transition the darker color that I will apply later, making the shift in colors seamless.


   I then used a bigger fluffier crease brush and blended the colors together.

   I used that same fluffier brush and applied the color Chocolate Moon to the outer corner of the crease and blended it out.


   I then took a flat shader brush again and applied the color Don't Settle to my lid, which is a shimmery goldish taupe.
                                           *Sorry! Forgot to take the pic of me actually applying it.*

  Then I did my foundation. I used MUFE HD #110 and my expert face brush to blend it out.

   For my eye brows, I used my Benefit Speed Brow in the color neutral.

   I then went in with the color Paper Roses and a small crease brush and applied that to my brow bone as a highlight.


   I then used my Neutrogena Healthy under eye corrector and blended it out with my ring finger.


      I then used my Kat Von D liquid liner in Trooper without winging it out.
 
   I then used a small eye liner brush and applied the color Secret Lovers to my lower lash line, as close to the lashes as possible.

 
 
   Then I curled my lashes and applied mascara (Kat Von D Immortal Lash).
 

 
 
   I then used Chocolate Soleil and the brush that was included in the palette and contoured my cheeks and applied some bronzer to my temples, blending it out.
 

 
 
   I then applied both blushes, Sweet Pink and Papa Don't Peach.
 

 
 
   I also applied the highlight, Inner light on my cheek bones.
 
 
 
   I used my MAC Viva Glam IV.
 
 
 
   I finished up my look by setting my makeup with Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix. I usually do 2-3 sprays.
 
 
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the look!
~Naty







No comments:

Post a Comment