Monday, February 9, 2015


Weekly Basket
Hello everyone! I wanted to share my weekly basket for this week, Feb. 9-15th. If you can tell, most of the products I have been using have been the same every three weeks or so. These are products that I’m either working on putting a dent in them, hitting pan, or completely using up. I’ll have a look using these products later in the week. Thanks!

 

è For eyes, I will be using my Sephora Enchanting palette.

 
è For Lips, MAC Media

 
è For blush, I will be alternating between the two blushes in my Too Faced Everything Nice palette (Sweet Pink and Papa don’t Peach)

 
è For bronzer, I will be using Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil. I am not really a fan of this bronzer. I got it in a deluxe sample kit that contains 4 of the popular bronzers from Too Faced. I thought I would really enjoy this bronzer as it is lighter in color so I figured it would look good with my fair skin tone but instead it comes off very orange on my skin; it kind of reminds me of the E.L.F. bronzer in the blush/bronzer duo.

 

Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great week!

 

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment