Wednesday, February 4, 2015


Emerald green look with Too Faced Everything Nice palette

Hello everyone! I decided to post this look using my Everything Nice palette from Too Faced. I know this palette is limited edition but you might be able to find dupes in your makeup. Hope you enjoy it!

 
Steps:
   Firstly, as always, prep your eye lids for the eye shadow. I am using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
 
 
   Next apply a white base (using a flat shader brush) all over the lid and up to the brow bone. This step is not necessary but it helps the glittery/shimmery shades go on more smoothly. I am using Turtle Doves.
 
                                     
 
   Next, I applied a crease color to serve as a transition shade. I used Fawned of you with an Elf crease brush.
 

   Next I used my Real Techniques blending brush and applied Too Glam to the outer corner of my eye and blended a little (about half way) into my crease.




   Then I went back with my Elf crease brush with the color Knockout and placed it in the outer V (outer corner of my crease) to deepen up the look.

 

   Using a flat shader brush, I applied the color After Hours all over the lid.


      Then I applied my foundation, Make Up Forever HD (110) with my expert face brush.

 
      I then used my Benefit Speed Brow in Neutral to groom my brows.
 
 

 
 
   I used my Neutrogena Healthy Skin under eye brightener and blended it out with my finger.
 


 
 
   I then went in with a blending brush and the color Paper Roses and applied it as a brow bone highlight.
 


 
 
   I used the eye liner brush that comes in the palette (a regular eye liner brush or one that is angled works well too) with the color Too Glam and stamped that in my lower lash line. If you do not want a pop of color on the lower lash line, you can skip this step.
 



   I used my Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper and lined the upper lash line. If you want a softer look, you can always take some dark eye shadow (ex. Chocolate Moon from the palette) or a matte black from any palette to line the upper lash line.


 
   I then used my Kat Von D Immortal Lash mascara and applied one coat to my lashes.


 
 
 
   I used the bigger brush that comes in the palette to apply the bronzer (Chocolate Soleil).
 




   Then I used a big fluffy blush brush (from Real Techniques) and applied the blush (Papa Don't Peach).
 
    This step is optional but I used MACs Viva Glam IV, a frosty mauvy-pink shade on my lips.
 
  


   I finished off the look with my MUFE setting spray (Mist & Fix).



   Thanks for reading!

      ~Naty



No comments:

Post a Comment