Monday, March 2, 2015


Weekly Makeup Basket

March 2nd-8th

Hello everyone! It is a new month and a new week! Time for another weekly makeup basket.

This week I will be using:

 Sephora Enchanting Palette - I really want to use this up... I don't know if it is getting well past its years or if it is me using higher end shadows, but I feel these are harder to pack on the lid and I feel like I have to use more of the shadows. We'll see how it keeps behaving.
 

 Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper - I feel like this is running low/not applying like it used to when it was brand new so it might be time to get a new one.
 
 Back to the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil - This is not my favorite bronzer but it does the job. Hopefully I can use this up quickly.
 
 MAC Media - I have made a decent progress with this lipstick. I have about half the tube left. The point is completely gone so it is harder to apply to the lips but yaaay on progress!
 
Finally, I will be using both my blushes from my Too Faced Everything Nice palette. I like to keep both of these in rotation so I can create different looks and not get bored of either.
 
  Thanks for reading! Hope to have a look up soon!
 
Have a great week!
   ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment