Tuesday, March 3, 2015


Vampy Makeup Look
 
 

    As always, start off with priming your lids... I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

   

    I then went in with a black pencil liner and applied it (not neat) on my eye lids, and then I blended it on my eye lid up to my crease. I used Bare Minerals Around the Clock eye liner. It would be easier to use one that isn't waterproof, but this is the only one I had.


    I then applied a dark matte brown shade on top of the black base.


    Using a crease brush I applied a medium warm brown on the crease.

    Apply your foundation. I used MUFE HD 110 with a Real Techniques Expert face brush.

    If desired, apply your under eye corrector, I used Neutrogena brightening eye perfector in fair.


    I then applied that warm brown shade with a eyeliner brush under my lashes.

    I did my eyebrows with my Benefit Speed Brow in Neutral.


    I then curled my lashes and applied a couple coats of Immortal Lash by Kat Von D.


    I then contoured my cheeks using Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil.


    Then I applied Too Faced Papa Don't Peach from my Everything Nice palette on my cheeks.


    I used Inner Light as my Highlight.


    I then picked up a white shimmery shade on a small crease brush and applied this to my brow bone as a highlight.


   I then used my MAC Media and stamped the color on my lips to achieve a stain.

   I set my makeup with my Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix.

Hope you enjoyed this look! Again, thanks for reading!

    ~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment