Tuesday, March 10, 2015


Every day red lips
 
Hello everyone! Here is a tutorial for an every day glam look using red lips. If you are interested, keep reading!
First off, start by priming your eyes. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

 
  My next usual is to apply a shadow base to the lids...I used Turtle Dove from the Too Faced Everything Nice palette.



 Then I used Fawned of You on a small crease brush and applied it to the crease.

 Using a bigger fluffier blending brush I applied Knockout to the outer crease.
 
 Using a flat shader brush I applied After Hours to my entire lid.
 
 Sorry, the picture is moved. I applied my foundation.
 

I used my Speed Brow from Benefit to set my eye brows.
 


 Then I used the color Paper Roses and applied that as a brow bone highlight.
 
 I used my Kat Von D tattoo liner and winged it out, getting as close to the lashes as possible. You want to start off with a thin line and then make it thicker little by little until you achieve the look you want.
 

 Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used Kat Von D Immortal Lash mascara and applied two coats.


If desired, apply your bronzer to contour cheeks and temples. I used Too Faced Chocolate Soleil.
 


 Apply your blush...I used Sweet Pink.
 

 Apply your highlight, I used Inner Light.
 
 This step is important if you want long lasting lipstick. Line and fill your lips with a red lipstick that is similar or identical to the lipstick shade you will be using.
 Apply your lipstick. I used MAC Russian Red.
 
Finish off the look with setting spray or powder. I used Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix.
 
I hope you enjoy the look! Sorry I didn't have a picture of the final look...Completely Spaced out on this! Thanks for reading anyways!
~Naty
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment