Tuesday, March 10, 2015


Spring Fever!
Purple Look!
Hello everyone! So, Spring is so close we can feel it! I let this inspire me and have created a look using my MAC Up the Amp lipstick along with a few shades from my Too Faced Everything Nice palette.
 
 
 
If you would like to see how I achieved this look, keep reading!
 
 
Start by priming your eye lids. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
 
 
Using a flat shader brush, apply the color Turtle Dove to the eye lids.
 
 

Using a small crease brush, apply the color Be You to the crease.
 
 
Using a fluffier crease brush apply the color Live it Up to the outer crease.
 
 
Using a flat shader brush, apply the color Mauvelous to the lid.
 
Apply your foundation and blend it out. I used MUFE HD 110 and a Real Techniques expert face brush.
 
Fill in/set your eye brows. I used Benefit Speed Brow in Neutral.
 
 
Use a small crease brush and apply the color Paper Roses as a highlight.
 
 
Contour/apply bronzer. I used the Chocolate Soleil and my Expert Face Brush.
 
If desired: Apply under eye concealer/brightener. I used Neutrogena Healthy Skin brightening eye perfector.
 
Line your eyes and create a wing. I used Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper.
 
 
Apply your mascara. I used Kat Von D Immortal Lash.
 
 
Apply your blush. I used Sweet Pink.
 
 
Apply your Highlight...I used Inner Light.
 
Add your lipstick. I used MAC Up the Amp. If you would like a longer lasting lipstick, you can add a lip liner...Some choices could be MAC Magenta, or if you want a budget friendly alternative, Bloom from Nyx.
 
Finish off the look with a setting powder or spray. I used MUFE Mist & Fix.
 
Hope you enjoyed the look!
 
Thanks for reading!
~Naty
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment