Tuesday, January 27, 2015


Weekly Makeup Basket

Hello everyone! I wanted to share really quickly what my makeup basket will include for this week.

For my eye shadow, I will be using my Too Faced Chocolate Bar.


 

For blush this week I will using one of the blushes from my Everything Nice palette in the shade Papa Don’t Peach.

 


 For lipstick, I am going to work on my MAC shade in Media, which is in my lip products to finish up by the end of 2015 (http://delightfulbalanceoflife.blogspot.com/2015/01/use-up-5-lip-products-by-end-of-2015-i.html).

 


Finally, for my bronzer I have been working on Milk Chocolate by Too Faced. I am enjoying this shade for the winter as my skin is extra pale at the moment.

 


 

By doing these weekly makeup baskets I hope to make a good dent in my lipsticks as well as my other makeup as well as making a commitment to use all the products in my collection. I hope you enjoyed reading! Please share if you have weekly baskets as well as I would love to see what products you are loving/using!

 

Have a great week and thanks for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment