Sunday, January 18, 2015


Weekly Makeup Basket

The weekly makeup basket is a trend in the beauty world that allows people to choose items from their “collections” that they would like to use. Some of these products might be items that you have too many of, or items that get lost in the back of your drawers, items that are rarely used. Since I have certain makeup goals, I have decided to jump on this wagon.

My makeup basket or items that I will be using this week (January 19-25th) include:

-> L’oreal Colour Riche lip liner in Always Red

-> MAC Matte lipstick in Russian Red

-> Sephora Enchanting Eye Palette

-> Too Faced bronzer in Milk Chocolate Soleil

-> Too Faced blush in Sweet Pink

-> Kat Von D mascara in Immortal Lash

 


Are you participating in this trend? Do you have any products that you wish you used more? Let me know in the comments below!

 

Once again, thanks for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment