Friday, January 16, 2015


Blue and Gray Smokey Eyes with Red Lips
Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well. Welcome back to my blog, and if you are new, welcome! I decided to do a look today with my Sephora palette (Enchanting). I do not believe that Sephora sells this palette anymore but I'm sure you can find similar colors in your palettes to the shades I used. So, without further ado, here we go!
 
 
 First step is to prep your eye lids. This is very important to make your eye look last longer and to prevent your eye shadow from creasing. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance in the original (no specific color).


 Then I applied a medium gray shade in my crease, using an E.L.F. crease brush to serve as a "transition color" for this darker look. This will help the shades blend well together.



 Then I went in with a dark blue shade and a fluffier blending brush (Real Techniques) and applied this to the outer crease, making sure to blend it well into the "transition shade".


 After that, I applied a light gray shade all over the lid. I used a flat shader brush from Real Techniques.



 Using the E.L.F. crease brush, I applied a matte black shade to the outer corner of the crease to darken the look a bit more.

 I then used my Real Techniques blending brush to blend the black and the dark blue in the outer corner of the crease.



 Afterwards, I applied my foundation (Makeup Forever HD in 110). I started by applying some with my finger and then  used my Real Techniques Expert Face brush to blend it into my skin.


 I used my Benefit Speed Brow gel in Natural.


 I used a shimmery white shade as a brow bone highlight. You can also apply this to the inner corners of your eyes to brighten them up some more.


 Here I used my Neutrogena Healthy Skin brightening eye perfector. I applied it under my eyes in the shape of a triangle facing down and then used my ring finger to blend it out.



 I then used an eye liner brush (also from Real Techniques) and picked up some more of that dark blue shade to smudge under my lash line.


 Here I used the Kat Von D liquid liner (felt tip type) and lined my upper lash line, adding a wing for drama.

 I curled my lashes.

 Applied Kat Von D Immortal Lash mascara to both the top and bottom lashes.



 I then used my Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil to contour and bronze my face.



 Here I used my blushes (Papa Don't Peach & Sweet Pink) and applied those with a Real Techniques blush brush.


 Here I used another blush brush (no brand) and applied my highlight Inner Light on my cheekbones.

 I also applied inner light to my nose (specifically my T zone).



 I used a L'Oreal red lip liner to line and fill in my lips.


 Then I used MAC Russian Red on top of the lip liner.



 I finished off my look with the Makeup Forever Mist & Fix O2.

I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for reading!

~Naty

No comments:

Post a Comment